ERROR

13 years 3 months ago #149179 by harris79
ERROR was created by harris79
I'm getting this
Checking Users Datbase:

All Community Builder comprofiler table rows have links to user table.

All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.

users table has no zero id row.

comprofiler table has no zero id row.

All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.

ERROR: sql query: SELECT u.id FROM #__users u LEFT JOIN #__core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL : returned error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT u.id FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL

All ACL core_acl_aro table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

This error:sql is this a problem, and if it is can please tell how I can get it fix?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149186 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:ERROR
Please search before posting - use Illegal mix of collations as search string - this has been addressed before and answered.

13 years 3 months ago #149268 by harris79
Replied by harris79 on topic Re:ERROR
Did what nick said in the FAQ, changed collation of all tables to utf8_general_ci still having the same problem.
From reading the FAQ,this problem is a hosting issue if this is the case could you please tell what I should be asking the host to fix this problem.

Post edited by: harris79, at: 2010/12/22 04:43

13 years 3 months ago #149277 by nant
harris79 wrote:

Did what nick said in the FAQ, changed collation of all tables to utf8_general_ci still having the same problem.
From reading the FAQ,this problem is a hosting issue if this is the case could you please tell what I should be asking the host to fix this problem.

Post edited by: harris79, at: 2010/12/22 04:43

Please check that error is the same as before - you most likely missed some table column changes.

13 years 3 months ago #149315 by harris79
Replied by harris79 on topic Re:ERROR
I have been on the phone with hosting (hostgator) for more than an hour now,went through the whole database still getting the same error. check a plain Joomla installation and the collation naturally is utf8_unicode_ci
so let me ask you this? is this a big deal because it seem that the site was working find. I just happen to check tools and saw this error. I'm using CB 1.2.3 with the latest version of Joomla would CB 1.3 fix this problem.should I do a reinstall of CB and Joomla do you think that would help. Does CB have to use 8tf8_general_ci can it use utf8_unicode_ci I know the collation has to be the same through the whole database for it to work. from reading your Forum it seem that a few users have had this problem I'm not trying to laid blame but it seem that i"m stuck between a rock and a hard place I've paid you and the host still have the same problem wondering if I host with you if I would have the same problem need to get this done asap.

13 years 3 months ago #149316 by nant
Please check the collation of the ** fields ** in the table.

You should upgrade to CB 1.3.1.

It won't change the collation of your tables - that you will have to do manually using phpmyadmin.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/12/22 19:32

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds