13 years 3 months ago #149474 by kkjj
question was created by kkjj
in page search, how to disable the entire list

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149509 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:question
kkjj wrote:

in page search, how to disable the entire list

That's not a very detailed description of your issue. Please provide more details as to what you're wanting to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149614 by kkjj
Replied by kkjj on topic Re:question
CB List Manager there is a search № -1, search № -2, search № -3.
To search for sheet № -1 I enter URL link-1
To search for sheet № -2 I enter URL link-2,
To search for sheet № -3 I enter URL link-3.
Search page in the upper right corner there is a list of all pages search where I can go directly to any list, but the entrance is through this list is not necessary, how to remove the list of all leaves the search.
Attachments:

13 years 2 months ago #149639 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:question
Please search before posting. This has been answered several times. There are multiple methods to removing the dropdown select, please review the below threads closely.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,77/id,100627/#100627

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,112/id,132294/#132294

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds