Where do I need to translate this tab ?

13 years 5 months ago #146353 by big_rich
Where do I need to translate this tab ? was created by big_rich
Hi,

I'm having trouble translating the CB Tab for UDDIEM profile link.

I want both the title and the link text to read the same.

The title is defined as _UE_PMSLINK

Then in the Parameters I've also defined the link text as _UE_PMSLINK

I've then defined _UE_PMSLINK values in my language .php files

The title text works fine and translates for the languages. But the link text always shows the text _UE_PMSLINK . Do I need to define this somewhere else ?

Thankyou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147050 by big_rich
Replied by big_rich on topic Re:Where do I need to translate this tab ?
Still stumped by this problem unfortunately.

I tried adding the _UE_PMSLINK variable to the cbteamplugins_language.php on the offchance that it might work but no change.

I don't understand why it works correctly for the "Title" but not "Link text"

Thanks

13 years 4 months ago #147148 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Where do I need to translate this tab ?
What tab are you trying to translate? We don't have a UddeIM tab. We've a Quick Message tab, but is independent of UddeIM and multi-extension compatible and translated within CBs language plugins. You should post on the UddeIM boards concerning translation of the UddeIM plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147184 by big_rich
Replied by big_rich on topic Re:Where do I need to translate this tab ?
Hi Kyle , thanks for replying.

Its the tab on CB / Tab management generated by the profilelink plugin of UDDEIM.

As mentioned in my earlier post the actual tab title translates ok with the _UE_PMSLINK variable in the CB language.php file. Its just the link text which isn't translating.

Will post this on the UDDEIM forum

thankyou

Post edited by: big_rich, at: 2010/11/29 17:36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn