CB Registration Page Shows Errors

13 years 4 months ago #147074 by Wahl04
CB Registration Page Shows Errors was created by Wahl04
Newbie Here:

Go easy on me.....For some reason I am getting some errors that show on my registration page for my website:

www.wahlstreetjournal.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=79

Here is the text pulled from the page:

Warning: include(/home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phocadownload/language/en-GB.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_communitybuilderphocadownloadplugin/phoca_download.php on line 40

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phocadownload/language/en-GB.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_communitybuilderphocadownloadplugin/phoca_download.php on line 40

.....I have no idea where to start to fix this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Alfrado Garcia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147075 by Wahl04
Replied by Wahl04 on topic Re:CB Registration Page Shows Errors
Okay.....I feel stupid! Lesson learned....read the warning and try to workout a solution before you look for help.

Anyway.....I uninstalled the PhocaDownload plugin within Community Builder and the error went away. So I proceeded to download and install the most current PhocaDownload Community Builder Plugin and reinstalled and wa-la everything is working as it should be!

Thanks for allowing me to post a frivolous issue!

Regards,

Alfrado Garcia

13 years 4 months ago #147079 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Registration Page Shows Errors
glad you figured it out and thanks for sharing.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn