CB Registration Page Shows Errors

8 years 11 months ago #147074 by Wahl04
Newbie Here:

Go easy on me.....For some reason I am getting some errors that show on my registration page for my website:

www.wahlstreetjournal.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=79

Here is the text pulled from the page:

Warning: include(/home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phocadownload/language/en-GB.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_communitybuilderphocadownloadplugin/phoca_download.php on line 40

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phocadownload/language/en-GB.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/phodel/wahlstreetjournal.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_communitybuilderphocadownloadplugin/phoca_download.php on line 40

.....I have no idea where to start to fix this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Alfrado Garcia
8 years 11 months ago #147075 by Wahl04
Okay.....I feel stupid! Lesson learned....read the warning and try to workout a solution before you look for help.

Anyway.....I uninstalled the PhocaDownload plugin within Community Builder and the error went away. So I proceeded to download and install the most current PhocaDownload Community Builder Plugin and reinstalled and wa-la everything is working as it should be!

Thanks for allowing me to post a frivolous issue!

Regards,

Alfrado Garcia
8 years 11 months ago #147079 by nant
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn