[SOLVED] Desctructive Uninstallation

13 years 3 months ago #147846 by AnonUser1
[SOLVED] Desctructive Uninstallation was created by AnonUser1
Greetings,

I am looking to downgrade to CB 1.2.x. I have no data at all -- I wish to do a fully destructive uninstallation of 1.3. Will the uninstall component section in Joomla take care of my needs, or are there database listings I'll need to drop before 1.2.x will install correctly?

I ask this because I do not have easy access to PHPMyAdmin, and I am working against a ridiculous time constraint. If I can get by via just uninstalling CB 1.3 / Installing 1.2.x, that would be fantastic.

(As to why: a CB Plugin I'd like to use is not 1.3 ready yet, and I didn't realize this before installing 1.3)

Thanks for any information, and the fantastic product!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/06 21:08

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147850 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Desctructive Uninstallation
AnonUser1 wrote:

Greetings,

I am looking to downgrade to CB 1.2.x. I have no data at all -- I wish to do a fully destructive uninstallation of 1.3. Will the uninstall component section in Joomla take care of my needs, or are there database listings I'll need to drop before 1.2.x will install correctly?

I ask this because I do not have easy access to PHPMyAdmin, and I am working against a ridiculous time constraint. If I can get by via just uninstalling CB 1.3 / Installing 1.2.x, that would be fantastic.

(As to why: a CB Plugin I'd like to use is not 1.3 ready yet, and I didn't realize this before installing 1.3)

Thanks for any information, and the fantastic product!

What CB Plugin?

Any CB plugin compatible with CB 1.2.3 should work on CB 1.3.

As for uninstalling you can drop all tables with comprofiler in their name.

13 years 3 months ago #147853 by AnonUser1
Replied by AnonUser1 on topic Re:Desctructive Uninstallation
Thank you for the reply and information.

I was looking at using: Profile Pro ( www.joomduck.com/products/community-builder-profile-pro.html ) They have an update to fix it for 1.3 forthcoming, but it is not out just quite yet.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn