Where is the file mod_cbcontent_10.zip?

13 years 3 months ago #148207 by K4A
Hello, I can't find the file mod_cbcontent_10.zip described in the manual for the CB content plugin. I know that there is that other file mod_cbcontent_1_2_RC.zip but it works only half, it does not display my content correctly. Can someone help me with this problem?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148208 by nant
CB Content Module 1.2 RC1 is the latest.

What exactly is your problem?

13 years 3 months ago #148210 by K4A
Thank you for the quick reply. The problem is that the CB Content isn't displayed as it is supposed to be. According to the manual it has to look the same as figure 26 and as the one on the demo-website. Is there an explanation about this? *see attachment previous post.

13 years 3 months ago #148218 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Where is the file mod_cbcontent_10.zip?
Some configuration is required to have the CB Menu display styled inside of CB Content. Please edit the CB Menu plugin in Plugin Management and configure as follows.

Menu display type: Menu List ul-li-spans

Once the above is done you need to move the CB Menu tab in tab management to a Not shown on profile # position.

Please keep in mind our demo sites use our templates (MyCommunity or Coolness). If you want the menu styled like those sites you will need to purchase our templates.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/09 15:30

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn