[SOLVED] Recomended forum for Mambo 4.6.5 and CB 1.3

13 years 3 months ago #148253 by WorldSpace
Can anyone tell me what is recomended forum to install in combination with Mambo 4.6.5 and CB 1.3

Thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/13 17:21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148378 by krileon
WorldSpace wrote:

Can anyone tell me what is recomended forum to install in combination with Mambo 4.6.5 and CB 1.3

Thanks

CB officially only supports the following forum extensions. I recommend the following.

Kunena

However, you'll need to migrate to Joomla 1.5.x. If you're just starting out I highly recommend using Joomla 1.5.x as Mambo is no longer maintained; development or security wise. Below is mambos last known release.

4.6.5 / June 26, 2008; 2 years ago

Alternatively you can obtain an older forum release (you'll have to search rather deep) for one of the below supported extensions.

Simpleboard
Joomlaboard from www.tsmf.net

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148433 by WorldSpace
Replied by WorldSpace on topic Re:Recomended forum for Mambo 4.6.5 and CB 1.3
Thanks, i am now using Joomla, works great with CB and all plugins so far.. :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn