Can't Click on Profiles from List view

13 years 3 months ago #147689 by jaydavis
Can't Click on Profiles from List view was created by jaydavis
Hello, I have searched for this and can't seem to find anyone with the same issue. I have a fairly large CB database being used to display distributers for a manufacturing company. It lists the distributers just fine but when yo go to click on the link, nothing happens. Just sits there. It does work perfectly in Firefox though.

The page is at:
sudburybrass.net/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&Itemid=&limitstart=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_6cd65739_5c80d618_f3e8debacd47ce1d9c2db098aee2e43d&listid=44

I upgraded to cb 1.3 hoping whatever error was there would be over written, but alas, it persists. i even went as far as checking/repairing the database but found no errors.

One hint! I got this error on page from IE:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:36:04 UTC

Line: 36
Char: 653
Code: 0
URI: sudburybrass.net/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&Itemid=&limitstart=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_6cd65739_5c80d618_f3e8debacd47ce1d9c2db098aee2e43d&listid=44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147722 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't Click on Profiles from List view
You've a fatal JS error present which is causing the problem.

[code:1]
missing ) after argument list
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Line 1
[/code:1]

You apparently have some kind of twitter plugin installed that is not functioning properly. Please review your installed extensions.

Attempting to access your login page to see if it's our twitter plugin (which it isn't). I received the following.

[code:1]
Error: CB Login module not installed (required).
[/code:1]

Your installation is incomplete.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn