Your Registration is Pending Approval‏

13 years 2 months ago #152726 by ligend
Hi,
please i installeda italian language plug-in. But the mail for approval and that for confirm registration are always in english beacause the message are only on backend of joomla.
How can i made a two version of this message ITALIAN/ENGLISH???

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152734 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic Re: Your Registration is Pending Approval‏
1 install two Italian language packs for Joomla! 1.5.22 and assign Italian to be default language for at least your administrator panel
2 in your administrator back end panel Go to Community Builder -> Configuration -> Registration and translate the default English registration emails into Italian (or write your own ones)

hope this helps

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

13 years 2 months ago #152738 by ligend
Hi Alex,
thamks but i not understand.
For my Joomla i installed an italian package. For CB i installed an plug-in italian.
cb has taken as the default language set as primary in joomla but the content of those fields is always in English. I can edit it and put the text in Italian, but then the English where it goes on?

13 years 2 months ago #152754 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic Re: Your Registration is Pending Approval‏
yep, the content of those boxes for automatic email confirmations will remain in English until you manually replace it with content in Italian. did you try to?

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn