Looking fore Dutch language 1.4

12 years 10 months ago #166655 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic Re: Looking fore Dutch language 1.4
Hi there,

To set this Dutch language as your CB default language, please install this language pack via the CB plugin manager.

hope this helps

Alex

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166687 by milan.dembinski
Replied by milan.dembinski on topic Re: Looking fore Dutch language 1.4
Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply. Unfortunately, that's exactly what I've done.. Do you know what should happen if you install a language pack?

Thanks again!
Milan

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166775 by AlexSmirnov

Anubis69 wrote: Blijkbaar ging er iets mis
Something had to go wrong?

Link: CB 1.4 Dutch language pack

hi there,

do you think you could repackage your plug-in to .zip format as CB can not install archives formatted as .rar? My test failed measurably.

cheers,

Alex

Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

12 years 10 months ago #166777 by AlexSmirnov

milan.dembinski wrote: Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply. Unfortunately, that's exactly what I've done.. Do you know what should happen if you install a language pack?

Thanks again!
Milan

You are right. I've just tested this plug-in and it would not even install, perhaps due to being wrongly formatted. The buck stops with the author. Hopefully he will rectify this for you.

Cheers,

Alex

12 years 10 months ago #166803 by milan.dembinski
Replied by milan.dembinski on topic Re: Looking fore Dutch language 1.4
Thanks for your help so far. I've managed to install the plug in by transform it to a .zip file. However, I can't set dutch as my default language. How does this usually works?

Milan

12 years 10 months ago #166808 by AlexSmirnov
Hmm... I am not so sure if just renaming a file extension from .rar to .zip will actually make it a .zip archive. Both types of archive work each on its own compression technology. So, it should not work (unless you are one of those rare people who can change water into wine :0).

In theory, to make a CB localization plug-in work, you need to make sure that your Joomla! has its two core localization packages, - one for the front pages and the other - for the back end control panel, - for this respective language already installed and set as default.

hope this helps.

Alex

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn