Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

10 years 10 months ago #229239 by EddyH
Hi,

I installed CB (1.9.0) this morning. Worked.
Then I installed - through the CB plug in manager - the formal dutch language pack that I just downloaded from your site.
Since then the message "Direct Access to this location is not allowed" is shown and I no longer have access to CB in the backend. Tried to install CB again, but did not success (same error message)

Your help is much appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229246 by nant

EddyH wrote: Hi,

I installed CB (1.9.0) this morning. Worked.
Then I installed - through the CB plug in manager - the formal dutch language pack that I just downloaded from your site.
Since then the message "Direct Access to this location is not allowed" is shown and I no longer have access to CB in the backend. Tried to install CB again, but did not success (same error message)

Your help is much appreciated.

WHich dutch package from what url did you download?

10 years 10 months ago #229247 by EddyH
I searched www.joomlapolis.com for "dutch" and "formal" and arrived at www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/languages/cb-languages/dutch-formal-language-pack-for-cb-11.

I could not find a more recent formal NL language pack.

10 years 10 months ago #229249 by nant

10 years 10 months ago #229251 by EddyH
Thanks for your prompt replies.
There used to be a dutch formal language pack; the one you refer is is informal. Any idea if there is a formal one as well?

And, the big question: I have no access at all to the CB part in the back end. So whatever language pack… I cannot get there to install it.

This is where I need most help.

Thanks.

10 years 10 months ago #229256 by nant

EddyH wrote: Thanks for your prompt replies.
There used to be a dutch formal language pack; the one you refer is is informal. Any idea if there is a formal one as well?

And, the big question: I have no access at all to the CB part in the back end. So whatever language pack… I cannot get there to install it.

This is where I need most help.

Thanks.

That is all the info I have.

You can contact the Dutch language project manager here:

www.joomlapolis.com/my-profile/userprofile/RobertvanderHulst

and assist him.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn