Access by content not working (was with 1.0.3)

13 years 3 months ago #148385 by mikerotec
With CBCubs 1.0.3 I had restricted access to content working fine (restricted by category and section).

With CBSubs 1.1.1 installed, restrictions are not working. Now any user has access to all content.

I check in integrations->content and intended sections and categories are highlited as expected.
I checked settings->integrations->content->article access - it makes no difference changing this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148452 by kevingib
I have the same issue. I have validated that all plugins are enabled and I have also upgraded to CB 1.3.1 to see if that has any impact. To tst this theory I also deleted all restrictions from all plans and completely rebuilt all 6 plans. I then did a test user account and assigned the highest restriction plan which is blocking everything except for 2 articles. WHen I assigned the plan to the test user and logged in I can still see everything the site offers with NO restrictions.

I know the first response will be it is in the book but I have read the book and have followed each step and this was working prior to upgrading the SUBS to 1.1.1 so I know it isnt a misconfig from the book.

13 years 3 months ago #148467 by nant
Have you upgraded all elements to CBSubs 1.1.1 (main plugin, bot, etc.)?

Please PM me backend access and I will take a look.

13 years 3 months ago #148618 by nant
Got PM and took a look.

Everything looks ok with configuration.

I protected a single article against your only for $ plan.

Initially it did appear unprotected.
I then turned-off all SEF related settings in Joomla Global settings and protection worked just fine on unseffed article.

I then turned SEF back on and now things appear to be working just fine.

Leads me to believe that caching was cause of issue.

Please verify.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn