[#6920] CB Gallery page never finishes loading

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #300179 by mboaria
Hi, we use CB GALLERY and it is causing a very slow load page in maiten.com/staff. Please login with user: [REMOVED]

We made a test disabling PHOTOS on CB GALLERY and the page loads after a few seconds, but after enable it again it takes more than 20 seconds to load, sometimes it nevers stops loading. We have update all plugins but the problem is still ongoing. Please help us solving this because all employees use this social network. Thanks.

[MOD EDIT]: Please use reasonable constructive topic subjects and not in all caps, thank you. Please do not post login credentials here. These are public forums.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300181 by mboaria
Replied by mboaria on topic CB GALLERY CAUSES SLOW PAGE
Please view this print screen: prntscr.com/hn0a7e there you can view the console errors. Thanks

6 years 4 months ago #300182 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GALLERY CAUSES SLOW PAGE
CB Gallery has been profiled with over 10,000 media files and is sufficiently fast. Your issue looks like something is messing with byte range requests causing it to take forever to provide the file. My guess is 3rd party Joomla system plugin conflicting. Try disabling non-core system plugins within Extensions > Plugins until issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300189 by mboaria
Hi, I have disable all plugins and extensions but the problem remains. Please login and you will note that is too slow. When I disabled PHOTOS (but leave active videos, etc...) the page loads instantly. Please help me veryfing what is the problem. Thanks.

6 years 4 months ago #300190 by mboaria
Hi! As I said I have disable all components, modules and plugins and just let enable community builder but the slow problem remains. Any other idea? The rare thing is that if I disable PHOTOS in CB PLUGINS -> CB GALLERY it works perfect but obviously does not appear images. Help me pleaseeeeeeeeee

6 years 4 months ago #300194 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GALLERY CAUSES SLOW PAGE
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as I will have to install test builds to debug what's breaking the byte range requests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn