Image pending approval - add user details

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151376 by yvesmk
I've been looking around in CB to add the user details to the message I get to approve an Image.
Where do I change that message?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #151382 by nant

yvesmk wrote: I've been looking around in CB to add the user details to the message I get to approve an Image.
Where do I change that message?

You should be able to add [cbfield] type substitutions to language string used to send email message.

13 years 2 months ago #151387 by yvesmk
But where can I find the 'send email' message? For the image approval I can't find this message configuration.
The other registration messages configuration I can find in CB -> Configuration -> registration.
I was expecting a kind-a-like inerface for the approval emails for an image approval?

Is there such option?

13 years 2 months ago #151389 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Image pending approval - add user details
No sorry there is no such option. You can adjust the image approval emails through language strings at the following path.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php
ON: Lines 325 - 326
DEFINE('_UE_IMAGE_ADMIN_SUB','Image Pending Approval');
DEFINE('_UE_IMAGE_ADMIN_MSG','A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.');

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn