CB Content: No CB Menu Tab & No CB Profile Menu

13 years 2 months ago #152691 by oltsch
Hi!

I installed CB Content Module coming with MyCommunity Template and actually it seems to work fine.

However, I want to change some menu Items (like take out the “Remove Image” link and add a “Logout” link). How can I do that?

I do not have a CB Menu Tab in Tab Management. There also is no CB Menu or any other menu related to the content module. The only thing I can find and edit is the CB Menu Plugin in Plugin Management.

Is there a way to get the CB Menu Tab back?

I am using CB 1.3.1 on Joomla 1.5.22, PHP 5.2.14

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152732 by krileon

However, I want to change some menu Items (like take out the “Remove Image” link and add a “Logout” link). How can I do that?

You can't, the menu links are hardcoded. You can edit its core within cb.menu.php if feel necessary, but I do not recommend it.

I do not have a CB Menu Tab in Tab Management. There also is no CB Menu or any other menu related to the content module. The only thing I can find and edit is the CB Menu Plugin in Plugin Management.

You should have CB Menu within Tab Management and Plugin Management. If you do not then your installation has failed; CB Menu is a part of CBs core and not tied to the module in any way. It's also not possible to uninstall the CB Menu.

Is there a way to get the CB Menu Tab back?

If is truly missing my best suggestion is to re-install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oltsch

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn