coolness template - user1 and breadcrumb fields

13 years 2 months ago #154055 by robert@goldetrader.com
coolness template - user1 and breadcrumb fields was created by robert@goldetrader.com
I would like to put the user1 field on the left and the breadcrumb field on the right. I cant find either user1 or breadcrumb when I search the css file. How can I accomplish this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154145 by krileon
Could you provide a screenshot with instructions on how you're wanting it displayed? Don't understand your request, sorry. Breadcrumbs can be moved by simply moving its module in Module Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154222 by robert@goldetrader.com
Replied by robert@goldetrader.com on topic Re: coolness template - user1 and breadcrumb fields
I would like to put the cblogin module in the breadcrumb / user1 field on the template. This area is just below the header and just above the left, main, and right columns.

However, I would like the cblogin module to right justify on the entire page. So, I thought that I could edit the template or the css file to switch the user1 field to the left side and left justify that field and breadcrumb field on the right and right justify contents of that field.

Then assign the cblogin module to the breadcrumb field.

Or is there an other way to do this?

13 years 2 months ago #154305 by krileon
I don't recommend editing the template. You can move your modules by simply editing the modules in Module Management within Joomla backend and moving them to the position of your choice. Please refer to your documentation for a map of module locations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154322 by robert@goldetrader.com
Replied by robert@goldetrader.com on topic Re: coolness template - user1 and breadcrumb fields
The problem is that the login module does not fit into the user1 field. How can I change attributes of the breadcrumb and user1 fields in the css. I cannot find these names in the css.

13 years 2 months ago #154324 by krileon

robert@goldetrader.com wrote: The problem is that the login module does not fit into the user1 field. How can I change attributes of the breadcrumb and user1 fields in the css. I cannot find these names in the css.

Have you configured the login module to be Horizontal and Compact? This would display the login module as much smaller and without linebreaks. You would need to have your site setup as wanting and present a URL for me to investigate possible CSS adjustments specific to your site (CSS adjustments need to be done on site by site basis).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn