coolness template - user1 and breadcrumb fields

13 years 2 months ago #154350 by robert@goldetrader.com
Replied by robert@goldetrader.com on topic Re: coolness template - user1 and breadcrumb fields
Yes, horizontal and compact. The login module now is in the breadcrumb position and is left justified. As I said before I would like it right justified in the user1 position.

siskiyou.countyrepublic.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154407 by krileon
Your module is in the breadcrumb position and not the user1 position. The breadcrumb position is placed on the left and user1 on the right. Please use the user1 position. Alternatively the below CSS would do what you're wanting.

IN: templates/coolness/css/template_css.css
ON: Line 253
#path {
    float: left;
    width: 75%;
}
TO:
#path {
    float: right;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154452 by robert@goldetrader.com
Replied by robert@goldetrader.com on topic Re: coolness template - user1 and breadcrumb fields
You are correct that the login module is in the breadcrumb position. The user1 position is too small and the login module will not fit in that position.

I edited the css file as you suggested. If I place the login module in the breadcrumb position then I achieve the correct results. However if I place the login module in the user1 position the login module is mostly hidden.

As it stands now, the user1 position is unused. I would like to use it.

siskiyou.countyrepublic.org

13 years 2 months ago #154454 by robert@goldetrader.com
I believe that I have completely solved the problem.
Edited the css file to:

#pathflags { height:28px; line-height:28px; font-size: 11px; color: #636363; margin:0px 25px; overflow:hidden; display:block; }
#flags { float:left; text-align:right; width: 20%;line-height:28px; }
#flags IMG { vertical-align:middle; }
#path { float:right; text-align:left; width: 75%; line-height: 28px; }
#path IMG { margin: 3px 5px 0px 5px; }

Edited the html template file to:

<div id="pathflags">
<?php if ($this->countModules('user1') || $this->countModules('breadcrumb')) { ?>
<div id="flags"><jdoc:include type="modules" name="user1" /></div>
<div id="path"><jdoc:include type="modules" name="breadcrumb" /></div>
<div class="clr"></div>
<?php } ?>
</div>

By doing this I believe that I have changed the order of these divisions and defined them to fit the module.

Does anyone see any problem with the above changes?

13 years 2 months ago #154535 by robert@goldetrader.com
When using the Face Book Connect, the logout button wraps and is hidden. The only way to logout is by logging out of facebook. How do I stop the wrap??

See siskiyou.countyrepublic.org

13 years 2 months ago #154583 by krileon
Your site appears to be displaying perfectly fine. I do not see any wrapping. You likely needed to just increase the width further. Using the suggestion I made above with no width will stretch to fit as is needed and ensure is right aligned. Your current implementation has it more Center then Right.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robert@goldetrader.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn