k2 articles

13 years 2 months ago #154541 by r.coordes
k2 articles was created by r.coordes
Hi,
I installed cb and k2 on my new website.
but right now i have a problem and am searching for a solution: how can I link K2 articles with the cb profile. is it possible that articles a user has written will appear?
Greetings
Ananda

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154585 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: k2 articles
The incubator project CB Articles is capable of displaying a users K2 articles on their profile. More on incubator projects as the following URL.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/incubator

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154588 by r.coordes
Replied by r.coordes on topic Re: k2 articles
Hi,
thanks for the answer. So I have to pay again 79 € only for using this plugin?
Greetings
ananda

13 years 2 months ago #154595 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: k2 articles
If you were a documentation subscriber before we migrated to the new site, then no as your existing subscription would give you rights to access incubator until expired.

If you're a new subscriber to Advanced then yes you need to upgrade to Professional (only paying the difference!) in order for access to the incubator.

Please note incubator projects are team members personal works (not to be a deterrent as all are developed of the highest quality) made available to Professional subscribers. Most being developed by me (includes CB Articles). We do not have an official Joomlapolis release to integrate K2, sorry.

The incubator project is likely they only solution, but you're welcome to search Joomla.org for any sort of other integration if one is available. You're also welcome to edit the included articles plugin to point to K2 database if you'd like, but would take extensive editing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn