Error message in user management

13 years 2 months ago #154628 by tmorrison
Error message in user management was created by tmorrison
When i try to login as a user on the frontend I am geeting an incoorect username or password message. When I also select the usermanagement tab in the backend I am getting the following error message. Fatal error: Call to a member function getUserData() on a non-object in /mywebsite/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.users.php on line 159. How can I resolve this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error message in user management
Please see Help Us Help You within our FAQ at the below link.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs

You've provided no information regarding your installation making it impossible for us to suggest an accurate resolution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #154647 by tmorrison
Replied by tmorrison on topic Re: Error message in user management
Thanks for the information. I believe after checking the cb database and user fields daatabase in the tools menu it appears there is a serious error with the database. I recently had the site restored after it encountered some problems. The issue that I am having now is a result of the site being restored. I have included an attachment with the error messages that I am getting.

cb version- 1.3.1
Joomla version- 1.5
Attachments:

13 years 2 months ago #154649 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error message in user management
Would seam your entire database is compromised somehow. You mentioned encountering problems, how did you restore? Did you restore just the files and not the database? Only thing I can suggest is starting all over with a fresh install or trying to repair the issues manually; running CB tools and clicking the fix links will do what they can, but make a backup before doing so! Also please upgrade to CB 1.4 and ensure on Joomla 1.5.22 for most stable and secure install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tmorrison

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn