[SOLVED] Twitter

12 years 2 weeks ago #194404 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Twitter
Configure CB Twitter with your new keys and try logging in. If it works then it's configured properly. As the error is coming directly from Twitter there is nothing I can do to debug it and you should contact them for further support if it's still not working as maybe they've your account blocked from API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #194417 by vivacomputers
Replied by vivacomputers on topic Re: Twitter
Registration works. Only the email is ending with @invalid.

Complete mail:

A new user has registered at www.vivacomputers.nl.
This email contains their details

Name - Your Name
E-mail - 61208142@invalid.com
Username - krileon

Please do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for information purposes only

OPMERKING: Deze e-mail is automatisch gegenereerd door ViVa Computers Uw Computerhulp en Laptop Reparatie (www.vivacomputers.nl).

Also did the window close with you? With me it stayd open and showed my website in that tiny window.

12 years 2 weeks ago #194437 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Twitter

Only the email is ending with @invalid.

Twitter doesn't give email address.

Also did the window close with you? With me it stayd open and showed my website in that tiny window.

Yes it closed fine. Review your twitter application again and ensure callback URL and other parameters are configured properly. It's quite literally as simple as configuring 4-5 parameters and you're done. Mainly name, description, website url, and callback url.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vivacomputers

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #194474 by vivacomputers
Replied by vivacomputers on topic Re: Twitter
Callback URL is the same as the url?

Never mind it works indeed as it should be! Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn