Problem with the categories in groupjive

12 years 3 weeks ago #196656 by tanguyhenrard
Problem with the categories in groupjive was created by tanguyhenrard
When I select a category from the backend sub-categories are not displayed. When I ask Category View in groups of 30, there are 27 that appear and there is nothing on the next page . Yet there are more than 30 categories. When I ask to view 2000 categories, all categories are displayed. (Capture 1 => Capture 5 in attachement)

On the website front-end the 'superuser' can see all the categories and subcategories, but other users can not. Yet acces are set for 'registered'. But this may be due to a misconfiguration on my part.

Screenshots in attachment.

Thank you for your response

System: Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable [Ember]
Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [Brian Kernighan] 03-Jan-2012
php 5.2.17
CBuilder Version 1.8
Version 2.5.1 GroupJive

Both CBuilder and GroupJive verification tools were used

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #196770 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with the categories in groupjive

When I select a category from the backend sub-categories are not displayed

Confirmed bug fixed for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3427

When I ask Category View in groups of 30, there are 27 that appear and there is nothing on the next page . Yet there are more than 30 categories. When I ask to view 2000 categories, all categories are displayed. (Capture 1 => Capture 5 in attachement)

Confirmed bug am reviewing for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3428

On the website front-end the 'superuser' can see all the categories and subcategories, but other users can not. Yet acces are set for 'registered'. But this may be due to a misconfiguration on my part.

This seams to be fixed by fixing #3427 and #3428.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #196774 by tanguyhenrard
Replied by tanguyhenrard on topic Re: Problem with the categories in groupjive
Thank you for your response

So, what can I do now? Should I wait for the next version?

12 years 3 weeks ago #196782 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with the categories in groupjive
If you can live with the issues then continue usage as normally. Otherwise yes it'll require next release to fix your issues as they're bugs. If your site is live and you've no intentions of moving it I can install a fixed build for you to confirm if your problems are resolved or not. If is the case please PM backend super administrator login credentials.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn