[SOLVED] I can't download cb activity...

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #260124 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic I can't download cb activity...
ok, thank you very much...
but there is something I have no clear about "CB GroupJive Events"

When you create a new event, how or where other users can decline o accept to assist (or perhaps assist)?

Should I use a PMS or this is not necessary?

thx
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #260156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can't download cb activity...
An event is marked attending, maybe attending, or not attending by navigating to it in the group. There will then be menu items to select which of the 3 the user is going to be doing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 weeks ago #260160 by naboman
ok, ok. I see the problem: the event dates with I tested were in the past... this is because I didn't see any menu to attending or not attending...

Now I can see it.

But I see 2 buttons: the menu and assist button. I think only should be menu button with 3 options...

Attachments:

9 years 3 weeks ago #260171 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can't download cb activity...
Attend is to the left of the menu. Maybe Attend and Not Attending are in the menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naboman

9 years 3 weeks ago #260172 by naboman
ok, thx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn