K2 versus Community builder This user has no published articles yet.

9 years 2 days ago #261429 by deef
I use communitybuilder profiles and my articles are made in K2. When I look in to my article (K2) there I can change the author of the article. But the auther there can only be a Joomla user, not a community builder user.

In K2 config the community builder integration is Enabled

Community Builder integration for avatar, user names and user pages

Enabled

In Community builder there is no plugin for K2, so I used the CBTool: "Check CB plugins database: Results" This is the result:

CB plugin "Default language (English)": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "CB Core": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Default": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "CB Menu": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "WinClassic": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "WebFX": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "CB Connections": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "OSX": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Content Author": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Forum integration": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Luna": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Dark": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Mamblog Blog": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "YaNC Newsletters": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Private Message System": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "Dutch": no database or no database description.
CB plugin "CB Profile Pro": no database or no database description.
CB plugins database checks done. If all lines above are in green, test completed successfully. Otherwise, please take corrective measures proposed in red.

I have made a article in the standard joomla content manager and this articel is showing up on my profile page. So, I think there is a problem with the integration ?

Can someone help me out ?

With kind regards,

deef
www.siteguru.be

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 days ago #261434 by krileon
A CB user is a Joomla user. CB is basically extending the Joomlas user. So selecting a Joomla user as the author will work fine. CB Articles only shows the articles that the displayed user is the author of. You need to change "Created By" to whatever user you want to be the author.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deef

9 years 1 day ago #261520 by deef
Joomla Article with user 178

K2 articles of user 178

The profile page of user 178

I have tryed it also with other users, and there is the same problem

The profile page (but you have to be logged in to see the profile

Like you can see on the images The author (178) of the joomla 404 article is showing up on the profile page. But the K2 articles of user 178 are not showing up.

So there must be a problem that I have forgotten something ?

With kind regards,

deef
www.siteguru.be

9 years 1 day ago #261533 by krileon
You have CB Articles set to Joomla modal. You need to edit CB Articles within CB > Plugin Management and under Parameters change its modal to K2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #261760 by deef
Ok.... great...

But what's wrong with me ?

I can not find anny plugin CB articles within CB > Plugin Managment :(

>> screenshot <<

With kind regards,

deef
www.siteguru.be

8 years 11 months ago #261796 by krileon
You're not using CB 2.x. CB Articles is not a core CB 1.x plugin. Upgrade to CB 2.x or browser our Professional plugins download section for a CB 1.x compatible release of CB Articles.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn