[SOLVED] CB Connect and Facebook error

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #264092 by Pepita1983
[SOLVED] CB Connect and Facebook error was created by Pepita1983
Hi!

I have just come across a new error today when trying to log in using CB Connect via Facebook. I get the following error:

Invalid Scopes: offline_access. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

I attach a screenshot.

Any idea of what could be causing this?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #264126 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect and Facebook error
You'll probably need CB Connect 7.0.0 Beta 1. Please see the below announcement regarding its release.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229508-cb-connect-700-beta-1-released

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepita1983

8 years 11 months ago #264132 by Pepita1983
Replied by Pepita1983 on topic CB Connect and Facebook error
Yes, it fixed it. Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn