Error logging in with cb_connect and Facebook

8 years 10 months ago #264453 by jstuardo
Hello,

suddenly, this error started happening:

"Invalid Scopes: offline_access. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions"

I am using cbconnect 6.0.2

Regards,
Jaime

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #264468 by nant

jstuardo wrote: Hello,

suddenly, this error started happening:

"Invalid Scopes: offline_access. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions"

I am using cbconnect 6.0.2

Regards,
Jaime

Please download latest 7.0.0 b1 from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

8 years 10 months ago #264489 by jstuardo
Replied by jstuardo on topic Error logging in with cb_connect and Facebook
Thanks.... I have seen that to install cbconnect I will need CB 2.0.7. I have 2.0.2, however, I am wondering how can I upgrade CB without losing my changes? I have changed login and registration pages. Since CB does not separate logic from presentation, as it should be, I think I could lose my changes if I upgrade,

Regards,
Jaime

8 years 10 months ago #264512 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error logging in with cb_connect and Facebook
If you modified core code you will lose your changes and will have to make those changes again. CBs frontend displays are still legacy. We will be upgrading them eventually to support layouts, but for now they don't. A bit of the frontend HTML is in our template PHP file though so you maybe able to make your changes there and use an override template plugin.

At any rate you'll need to upgrade then re-add your changes. You'll have to continue to do this so long as your use core edits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn