[SOLVED] Verify Mail

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265043 by indi0
[SOLVED] Verify Mail was created by indi0
Hi. The previously commercial add-on now in CB 2.0 is "CB Verify Email". I search and found it on "Tab Management". It name is "Confirm email", but when I publish it, nothing appear.

I try create a mail field on this tab, but dont work, too.

How can I configurate this. I need confirm email user field before registration?

Jaime Villegas
Web Master www.TECNOSeguro.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265045 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Verify Mail
CB Verify Email is built in CB 2.x. Edit your email field within CB > Field Management then under Parameters > Validation set "Verify field input" to "Enable".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #265069 by indi0
Replied by indi0 on topic Verify Mail
Thank you very much for reply.

It works perfect. But, I need confirm email match with a second field.

Jaime Villegas

8 years 10 months ago #265114 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Verify Mail
That's what it does. It causes the email field to have a second input to verify the value of the first. This feature works on any email field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: indi0

8 years 10 months ago #265201 by indi0
Replied by indi0 on topic Verify Mail
For some reason it did not appear, but now this works perfect. thank you very much

Jaime Villegas

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn