[SOLVED] CB connect buttons

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265538 by catalincb
[SOLVED] CB connect buttons was created by catalincb
I try to use the new template from joomforest just for CB not for joomla.
The problem is that is overriding the cb conect buttons.
Any help to have the css for buttons in plugin css ?

Changing the colors of the template will change the colors of fb button for example ..
and some css is changing the dimmensions :
.cb_template .btn {
padding: 8px 16px;
font-size: 13px;
font-weight: 600;
}

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265587 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB connect buttons
You have too much text in the button and not enough space for it. Use less text or increase the module column size (if the template allows it) to give more room. Each button also has a unique class per button. Right click and click inspect element in Chrome or FireFox to review the dom elements for their classes. You can then style those buttons specifically with those classes. Example as follows.

.cb_template .btn.cbConnectButtonFacebook,
.cb_template .btn.cbConnectButtonTwitter,
.cb_template .btn.cbConnectButtonGoogle {
   padding: 8px 16px;
   font-size: 13px;
   font-weight: 600; 
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #265696 by catalincb
Replied by catalincb on topic CB connect buttons
No. that Css was from joomforest template that was changing all buttons. without that is ok.
Anyway now is ok with that classes.... but before in cb default template was for fb button css for primary button and for google : btn-danger.

Anyway..now with the classes is ok

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.829 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn