Going Live!

15 years 6 months ago #77296 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Going Live!
Google has approved us and we have now setup targeting advertisement based on the location on the site. We've also redirected the crawlers to only read content relevant to the location (this will take time for the crawler to adjust to).

We've got 1 more thing to add. At this time we are preparing to confirm a release date being Wednesday, October 15 2008. We will officially open registration to everyone.

If this date is to change we will notify you here with a new post.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77353 by krileon
We've completed our final operation, which was adding an integrated e-mail system to pull our cpanel webmail to joomla. (moderator/admin only feature).

We are meeting our deadline with a Wednesday launch!

So tomorrow it's offical. Registration will be open to all!

If there's any delays or issues. We'll announce it here, but currently we are now beginning construction on more features for users profiles.

That's right. We're adding even more!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/15 00:42

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 6 months ago #77390 by krileon
We've officially launched and registration is now open!

So check us out and see what we have to offer.

We've also implemented a new WYSIWIG editor for everyone to use with more advanced features.

allmysocials

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/15 14:36

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

15 years 5 months ago #78514 by trishloulee
Replied by trishloulee on topic Re:Going Live!
Site looks very impressive! I like some of the features you have enabled.

You might want to check through your privacy policy as the find/replace and copy/paste from your source document has left some special characters and sentence inconsistencies.

15 years 5 months ago #78589 by krileon
trishloulee wrote:

Site looks very impressive! I like some of the features you have enabled.

You might want to check through your privacy policy as the find/replace and copy/paste from your source document has left some special characters and sentence inconsistencies.

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I haven't read it much. Lawyer arranged all that crap. So not entirely sure the full details, rofl. Might be a good idea to check it out though. :lol:

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn