Congratulations to the CB teams

18 years 5 months ago #132 by mijji
Congratulations to the CB teams was created by mijji
I'm a fairly new user to CB (started out with RC1), but I must say I'm impressed with the RC2.

I haven't found a bug yet, no flaws at all and everything seems to be running smooth too.

I can only wish developers of other components grab the chance to do a plugin and get CB integrated with further components.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #141 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Congratulations to the CB teams
mijji wrote:

I'm a fairly new user to CB (started out with RC1), but I must say I'm impressed with the RC2.

I haven't found a bug yet, no flaws at all and everything seems to be running smooth too.

I can only wish developers of other components grab the chance to do a plugin and get CB integrated with further components.

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, it has be a long bumpy road to release RC2 with zero known bugs, with a test-team of over 50 members feeding the bugs-tracker. ;)

We have been very anxious to make RC2 a very stable and good foundation for integration with other components.

The ball is now in the hands of the community and other components developers and 3PD. These have had (and will continue to have) early access to RC2 and API documentation.

The Plugin API documentation is being released publicly today, so that anybody can start writing plugins.

Looking forward to see what the Community will do with it. :)

Beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn