Election / voting component recommendation

5 years 3 months ago #309462 by jackmarsion93
Election / voting component recommendation was created by jackmarsion93
I wasn't sure where else to post this question, but I am hoping for a little guidance.

I use CB/Subs for a small organization website that requires members pay dues. It is an exclusive organization that is not open to the public. If a prospective members would like to join, he or she must be "voted in." This is done by the organization members voting a yes or no for approval. The voting must be kept anonymous and the result hidden until the closing of the voting period.

Can anyone suggest an extension that would work for such a purpose? I've searched quite a bit and have come up empty-handed.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309486 by nant

jackmarsion93 wrote: I wasn't sure where else to post this question, but I am hoping for a little guidance.

I use CB/Subs for a small organization website that requires members pay dues. It is an exclusive organization that is not open to the public. If a prospective members would like to join, he or she must be "voted in." This is done by the organization members voting a yes or no for approval. The voting must be kept anonymous and the result hidden until the closing of the voting period.

Can anyone suggest an extension that would work for such a purpose? I've searched quite a bit and have come up empty-handed.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Please login with the account you used to purchase you cbsubs subscription and post on the paid support forums.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn