SMF 1.1 RC2 + Joomla 1.0.5 + CB 1.0 RC2

18 years 3 months ago #3335 by arska
How do those three matters get to operate together?
I read that in the joomla 1.0.5 version and CB 1.0 RC2 would be some disturbance...?
I would like to use a bit wider registration and as the SMF 1.1 RC2 forum my joomla 1.0.5 site.

How those three matters get to operate between?
Joomla (aka 3.20) bridge versions is not property in which could to use CB registration...how that sort of could to build?
Sorry my bad english...:whistle:

Post edited by: Arska, at: 2006/01/09 10:13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #3345 by priesemut
Replied by priesemut on topic Re:SMF 1.1 RC2 + Joomla 1.0.5 + CB 1.0 RC2
same problem / question here!
does it make sense to use joomla 1.0.4 in the meantime and then upgrade to 1.0.6?
thx
priesemut

18 years 3 months ago #3347 by Kampp
Replied by Kampp on topic Re:SMF 1.1 RC2 + Joomla 1.0.5 + CB 1.0 RC2
I have version 1.0.5 and no disturbance... My guess is that it depends on the server.

About the SMF - There is not a plugin that I am aware of. But on the other hand I can't even install any my self as there is not a "safemode on" version.

But from what I understand it should not be that difficult to create them, and if you have the bridge it should be even more easy! The is some documentation in the downloads about all this I think.

Creator of the CB plugins: "User IP log" and "Public Mail"
Joomla! services/coding: www.toolmaster.dk
Joomla! services/coding: joomla-konsulent.dk
Danish Joomla! hosting: www.joomla-hosting.dk

18 years 3 months ago #3377 by arska
Replied by arska on topic Re:SMF 1.1 RC2 + Joomla 1.0.5 + CB 1.0 RC2
How to this would get bridge to the version would get such kind of property that the self could to select using registration form?
Cb is wider orginaali registration form as in the current bridge in the version.
Current bridge the registration form of the version is CB model but much briefer. Was fine job if admin can could to select these three from the between of the different registration form what form wants to use.:blink:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn