Zoom Permissions / Limits / Galleries

18 years 1 week ago #10312 by mojito
Replied by mojito on topic Re:Zoom Permissions / Limits / Galleries
I wonder if when a user uploads a photo, does that photo get an id of the owner. If this is set on upload then i should be able to hack the display that only shows the edit and delete button if the user owns the photo.

This would really be a big feature request -I mean its really not cool to be able to edit / delete other peoples photos.

:(

landed.at travel and tours unleashed !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14883 by ferdy.jakal
Replied by ferdy.jakal on topic Re:Zoom Permissions / Limits / Galleries
Hi dear admin,
i'm italian and i'm not a great english speaker... so, sorry :laugh:
I use joolma and community builder for 2 years and now i opened a new website, in which user can add their own images. To do this, i use zoom gallery, but there is a problem, because users can add photos in all the galleries, while i would like to create a gallery for each user that is registered: when a user registers on my website, the engine creates a gallery named user_NICKOFTHEUSER, so the user can add photos only in his gallery.
After i would like to create two menus: a menu called "our photos" in which there are the links to the photos upped by the administrators, and another menu called "your photos", in which there the link to the user galleries.
I hope that it may be possible...
Bye ! :)
Ferdy.JaKaL

P.S. : An example of what i want to do is on my actual portal, www.fotoadokkio.com

16 years 11 months ago #37830 by tf5_bassist
Replied by tf5_bassist on topic Re:Zoom Permissions / Limits / Galleries
This is just the hack I need, and am willing to try out... However, in RC4, there's no new.php file in that folder... Any other ideas where this code would've gone to?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn