CB and CBSubs is Awesome!

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #152508 by bcs_group
CB and CBSubs is Awesome! was created by bcs_group
I want to share with anyone that is confused or apprehensive about this product to buy it! I recently set up a website with a membership functionality and tried to do what I could with CB and other extensions. It was a bit of a mess well...ok a big mess. I set up a training session (new service as of Jan 2011) with Nick and he was GREAT!!! Well ok....AWESOME!!! In no time he not only helped me set up my membership site the correct way but helped me to see the potential of all the other possibilities I could do with the CB and CBSubs combination. I am so glad for this product and even more excited by the fact if I get in a jam I will have personalize training. The training does cost but it was well worth the time, energy and knowledge I can now apply to other projects. I can't thank Nick and the CB and CBSubs teams enough for such a great product and support.

bcsgroup :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #152875 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CB and CBSubs is Awesome!

bcs_group wrote: I want to share with anyone that is confused or apprehensive about this product to buy it! I recently set up a website with a membership functionality and tried to do what I could with CB and other extensions. It was a bit of a mess well...ok a big mess. I set up a training session (new service as of Jan 2011) with Nick and he was GREAT!!! Well ok....AWESOME!!! In no time he not only helped me set up my membership site the correct way but helped me to see the potential of all the other possibilities I could do with the CB and CBSubs combination. I am so glad for this product and even more excited by the fact if I get in a jam I will have personalize training. The training does cost but it was well worth the time, energy and knowledge I can now apply to other projects. I can't thank Nick and the CB and CBSubs teams enough for such a great product and support.

bcsgroup :cheer:

Thank you very much for your very nice feedback. Such messages make our day, and keep us moving fast. :)

Wishing you many successful projects. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn