Password is hashed, not possible to load

5 years 8 months ago #306275 by Thommenl
I'm importing users from a CSV file
CB Version =2.2
CBJ2_HEADER_VARIABLES are
Array ( [0] => name [1] => username [2] => email [3] => password [4] => block [5] => sendEmail [6] => registerDate [7] => lastvisitDate [8] => activation [9] => params [10] => lastResetTime [11] => resetCount [12] => user_id [13] => firstname [14] => middlename [15] => lastname [16] => hits [17] => message_last_sent [18] => message_number_sent [19] => avatar [20] => avatarapproved [21] => approved [22] => confirmed [23] => lastupdatedate [24] => registeripaddr [25] => cbactivation [26] => banned [27] => banneddate [28] => unbanneddate [29] => bannedby [30] => unbannedby [31] => bannedreason [32] => acceptedterms [33] => cb_nazwafirmy [34] => cb_nip [35] => cb_ulica [36] => cb_kodpocz [37] => cb_miasto [38] => cb_oskontakt [39] => cb_telefon [40] => cb_kraj [41] => cb_nrkonta [42] => cb_rodzwsp [43] => usertype )
admin x@x.x Password is hashed, not possible to load
y@y.y y@y.y Password is hashed, not possible to load
Check → www.joomlapolis.com/forum/226-cb-juice/227461-hashed-password-problem?limitstart=0#253920 but I had that from the beginning. Users migrate Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.8.10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #306279 by jciconsult
Replied by jciconsult on topic Password is hashed, not possible to load
You must use the check box that you want to load hashed passwords.
Use HASHED Passwords retrieved from another site: You must use appropriately HASHED passwords or you will corrupt your site and compromise security..
BE CAREFUL. You can really screw things up. Setting the check box will copy the hashed passwords directly. I repeat - Be careful

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306293 by Thommenl
Replied by Thommenl on topic Password is hashed, not possible to load
I made the export of MySQL database tables:
_comprofiler
_users
_user_usergroup_map
and then I imported the tables
The effect is satisfactory

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds