Adding payment info by admin in backend

11 years 10 months ago #198494 by lexxm
I haven't been following the developments of CBSubs 1.3 closely, and I'm not sure if this feature has been included in v1.3. Reading through the announcements it's unclear if it made it to the new version. Can someone please clarify this for me?

Several of us have requested adding the ability for an admin to add new subscribers or renew subscriptions, along with adding payment information, in the backend. Not everybody is at ease with computer systems, and this is important for those users who prefer to sign up or renew subscriptions by sending a request to an administrator via fax or phone. In this case, the administrator would have to manually run their credit card and enter their payment info manually in the backend.

Is this something that the new version would allow? Or is it planned for release anytime soon?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #198508 by nant

lexxm wrote: I haven't been following the developments of CBSubs 1.3 closely, and I'm not sure if this feature has been included in v1.3. Reading through the announcements it's unclear if it made it to the new version. Can someone please clarify this for me?

Several of us have requested adding the ability for an admin to add new subscribers or renew subscriptions, along with adding payment information, in the backend. Not everybody is at ease with computer systems, and this is important for those users who prefer to sign up or renew subscriptions by sending a request to an administrator via fax or phone. In this case, the administrator would have to manually run their credit card and enter their payment info manually in the backend.

Is this something that the new version would allow? Or is it planned for release anytime soon?

CBSubs 1.3 will have frontend basket creation and payment recording. This way an Admin from frontend can visit a user profile and manually subscribe him to a plan and also record an offline payment on his behalf.

11 years 10 months ago #198596 by lexxm
Thank you, Nick, for the follow-up. That's surely an improvement. So the admin will be able to either subscribe the user to a plan or extend his subscription, and also enter offline payment details, but only from the frontend. Does the admin have the ability to do this for multiple users at once, by any chance? E.g. an importing feature such as for a group of users in CB.

Is there an expected release date for v1.3, even approximate?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn