Any idea...

12 years 6 months ago #177905 by ver
Any idea... was created by ver
Hello, anyone can suggest any idea how I can get the user who creates the group receives money from their guests.

This web site is a place to organize a birthday party where the user collects the money from the guests. The users who creates the party can see the payment immediately in the profile.

GroupJive has enormous potential for this type of organization.
But do not give the final touch
and most important je je.:laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #177914 by hkymre
Replied by hkymre on topic Re: Any idea...
Could you use multiple paypal gateways?
Each group/plan has its own gateway so the money goes to the right person.

No sure if this is possible with cbsubs - still setting my site up & reading the manual!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ver

12 years 6 months ago #177987 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Any idea...
GJ isn't really designed for such usage. You may want to look at Event scheduling extension that have payment support. At any rate I guess you could use the About integration and let them supply a PayPal donate button perhaps. CBSubs could do this but you'd have to get the access to the users PayPal account and configure it for them, which I doubt they're going to let you do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179162 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: Any idea...
All money collected goes to a single PayPal account (The Administrator account) (My account)

but i need to know who donate to.

How can i do that with CBSubs?

12 years 6 months ago #179177 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Any idea...
You can't, as I've explained to you in numerous threads users can not donate to other users. CBSubs is a subscription management system. Not some sort of digital store. Perhaps VirtueMart would better suit your needs as I believe users can have their own digital stores.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds