How do I show Joomla articles in GJ groups?

12 years 8 months ago #172114 by alikris
As the title says, I'd like to display articles in each group page, like you can with Joomla categories blog layout.

Not sure how to do this though, in the group menu item there doesn't appear to be any layout options to include articles, and I can't manage to assign joomal articles to GJ groups.

Thanks,
Ali.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172266 by krileon
You'd need to create a new GJ integration to allow for this. GJ has no integration with Joomlas articles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #173408 by alikris
Good grief. . . . . Not much integration at all really :(

Ali. :(

12 years 8 months ago #173562 by krileon
I've already wrote 8 integration plugins, which I did not have to provide outside of the core of GJ. I'd say it has plenty of integration. ;)

It's not meant to provide any sort of support for Joomla articles. I apologize, but sometimes you need to do some coding for your self to provide features for your own website or your clients website; not everything is provided as a 1 click install. :P

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn