[#2422] GroupJive 2.1: old bug back no edit of photos

13 years 1 month ago #157694 by montana
I use GJ 2.1 the same bug was also by GJ 2.0 ,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157735 by krileon
If using SEF please try disabling. I could not duplicate your issue. The paging is done by JS, please review your browser error log and confirm if you've any fatal errors when clicking the paging links, if so please provide those errors. Same method CB uses and may other integrations use for paging, you may want to check userlist paging as well, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157834 by montana
I do not use "SEF" , do not see any error by clickng page links by grouppage, it just do not open..,
and the userlists of CB paging work very well,
I dont know what it can be... maybe old version import cause the error?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157835 by montana
Just something i found, when i go over my Browser with mouse over the page link it shows: www.mysite.com/#2 or www.mysite.com/#next

So the Categorie paging will not be linking like www.mysite.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,plugin.........

I tried with chrome and IE

13 years 1 month ago #157887 by krileon
Paging is done with JS. You need to review your browser error log (in Firefox under Tools is Error Console) after clicking any of the paging links. This will help show any fatal JS errors present. IEs error logging is garbage and you won't be able to see what's going on, chrome would be sufficient for testing however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157892 by montana
I installed English Firefox, really good the error console :cheer:

ERROR: Error: Permission denied for <googleads.g.doubleclick.net> to call method Location.toString

WARNINGS:Warning: Unknown property 'border-radius'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: www.myurl.se/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/osx/template.css
Line: 119
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'background-image'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: www.myurl.se/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/osx/template.css
Line: 126
Warning: Unknown property 'border-radius'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: www.myurle/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/osx/template.css
Line: 142
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'background-image'. Declaration dropped.
Line: 147
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-opacity'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/

MESSAGESSecurity Error: Content at googleads.g.doubleclick.net/ may not load data from www.myurl.se/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,pluginclass/plugin,cbgroupjive/action,overview/Itemid,69/lang,en/.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn