Why not get the invitation message?

12 years 4 months ago #182899 by bidemedia
Why not get the invitation message? was created by bidemedia
Hi I have installed (groupjive 2.4) and I have the following problem:
When I invite a user to join a group, the system tells me that the invitation has been sent correctly, but the user does not receive any message, either internally or email.
However the user can join by clicking the "join" when accessing the group.
Why not get the invitation message?
thanks
Sincerely, Paco Fernandez

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #182906 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Why not get the invitation message?
can you test this with a test user you control email address?

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #182922 by bidemedia
Replied by bidemedia on topic Re: Why not get the invitation message?
If you've tried creating test users.
I set the shipping only via email, but I get an error message ... Error sending invitation! Error: Invalid recipient invite!
In the general configuration of the Select method groupjive for notifications. Notify By Determines how users are when to contact a notification is sent.
I just email you selected.

Now if the notice is received by mail, but not if you have problems with internal messages.
attentively
Paco Fernandez

12 years 4 months ago #182923 by bidemedia
Error sending invitation! Error: Invalid recipient invite!

12 years 4 months ago #182995 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Why not get the invitation message?
The recipient you're providing is invalid, already invited, is the group owner, or is your self. GJ 2.5 will make this error much more clearer. Currently for 5 different error cases it just tells you it's invalid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #183073 by bidemedia
Thanks indeed eel was part of the user and group.
Another question. Module that I can use for users to communicate within the group. Something like an internal chat?
Thanks for everything.
attentively
Paco Fernandez

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn