[#2503] Offline payment - Subscribe-Unsucribe-Resuscribe

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #167344 by nicophp
Was already presented in a topic of v1.1.2 and has an opened ticket: #2503 but have added information

Have 2 plans:

free plan
paid plan (child of the free plan)

Steps to duplicate the issue
  • User has subscribed the free plan
  • User subscribes the paid plan and payment is validated
  • The stupid user :-)unsubscribes the paid plan
  • Profile tab and sub module propose to Resubscribe and user Resubscribes in Offline payment and confirms that is paying Offline to see and print the payment slip

Issue 1 : But the subscriptions profile tab and subscription module are still displaying the proposal to Resubscribe, instead of displaying that he has a pending payment, like in the standard process.

Issue 2 : In the meantime he will think that he hasn't well subscribe and will resubscribe and resubscribe producing:
- New payments in the basket (backend)
- New invoices in the user profile (frontend)

Now if seeing the message saying that he already has a payment receipt he may also:

Issue 3 : OR he click the link to CANCEL "Payment and Susbscription" but the offline pending payments remains in:
- basket (backend)
- invoices in the user profile (frontend)
+ admin can still pay the basket and the duplicated paid and pending payments stay in:
- basket (backend)

Issue 4 : OR he choose to pay, for instance, by CC but the offline pending payments remains in:
- basket (backend)
+ admin can pay the basket and the duplicated paid and pending payments stay in:
- basket (backend)

Conclusion for Offline payments:
When user uses the offline process and click to try to pay again (eg. from 'Pay now'in the module):
If he choose once again to pay offline, the system should warn him about a pending payment slip and, instead of creating a new one, the system shows 1st pending slip (in case of a user having lost it)
If he choose an other way to pay, eg. Credit card, the system, on completing the CC payment, should delete the offline pending payment invoices/basket/slip.
If he choose to CANCEL "Payment and Susbscription", the system should delete the offline pending of payment invoices/basket/slip and reset the module.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169298 by krileon
Have added this thread to our internal bug ticket regarding this issue. Thank you for the additional information. Currently the ticket is scheduled for CBSubs 1.3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn