Multiple Friend Pages

17 years 11 months ago #12744 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:Multiple Friend Pages
Page navigation is allready standard in most of the CB tabs. Only not available in the author tab right now. The page navigation will automatically show up when you have a lot of connections in your connections list(this setting is standard put to 10 but in the tab manager and plugin manager you can change this value)

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12746 by xeinge
Replied by xeinge on topic Re:Multiple Friend Pages
Yes, I would like it on my List (where you can search for other profiles) and my Connection Tabs

17 years 11 months ago #12747 by Machiel
On both the connections tab and the userlist have this page navigation. Just go to your tab management and open the connections tab. Over there you can choose for page navigation and how many items should be displayed on 1 page. And as far as I know is page navigation standard on userlist. Just try it with 15 or more users. You will probably see then page navigation.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

17 years 11 months ago #12748 by xeinge
wheres the Tab & Plugin Manager?

17 years 11 months ago #12750 by Machiel
Go to your joomla backend. Then click components from the menu and look for Community Builder. Then you will get a submenu over there you can select Tab management List managent Plugin management etc etc. You have also configured your CB installation over there.

When you have found the tab management screen search for the entry which is called connections. Click on that one and in the right of your screen you will see 2 paramters. 1 if you would like to have page navigation and another which asks you how much connections you would like to show on a page.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

17 years 11 months ago #12766 by xeinge
It says: "There are no Parameters for this item" What do I do now?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn