Error imgToolbox.class.php

17 years 8 months ago #18552 by Fortimbras
Error imgToolbox.class.php was created by Fortimbras
Hello, when installing CB throws east error to me

[code:1]
Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ar030050/public_html/cdpquinta/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 638

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ar030050/public_html/cdpquinta/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 649[/code:1]

thanks...;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #19019 by aub
Replied by aub on topic Re:Error imgToolbox.class.php
I'm getting a similar message on the same lines.

Warning: exec(): Unable to fork [convert -version] in ...\joomla\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\imgToolbox.class.php on line 638

Warning: exec(): Unable to fork [jpegtopnm -version 2>&1] in ....joomla\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\imgToolbox.class.php on line 649

17 years 7 months ago #20513 by tormenta
Replied by tormenta on topic Re:Error imgToolbox.class.php
Getting the same error message w/ CB 1.0.1 and Joomla 1.0.10. Upgraded Joomla to 1.0.11 and I agetting the same error. I'm going to take a look and see if I can make it go away and if I can, I'll post here.

17 years 7 months ago #20515 by tormenta
Replied by tormenta on topic Re:Error imgToolbox.class.php
Ok, what I see in the code on imgToolbox.class.php with my inexperienced eyes is Line 638 is a blank space and line 649 is a }. Both of them fall under a function of resizeImageNETPBM, which I am not using. So I pulled the entire function out, posted then reloaded CB config.

Received the same error but with new lines 1157 and 1179. Now these two fall into two different functions - testIM and NETPBM. Pulled these two functions out, posted and got a fatal error. So I reposted my saved copy and went back to CB config. Here's the kicker - now my CB config error is lines 1275 and 1297!

Hopefully someone with more experience can determine what the fix is to make them go away without causing more problems. The fact that we have 3 people with the same error in a short period of time kinda points to an upgrade conflict to me.
:(

Post edited by: tormenta, at: 2006/09/07 20:49

Post edited by: tormenta, at: 2006/09/07 20:50

17 years 7 months ago #21715 by tony
Replied by tony on topic Re:Error imgToolbox.class.php
I got the same error today. I had CB installed for months.
Only difference is that NETPBM is no longer being auto detected.
Before both G2 and NETPBM were being auto detected.

17 years 6 months ago #21931 by chrisr_1959
Replied by chrisr_1959 on topic Re:Error imgToolbox.class.php
Installed CB today and yes I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a fix yet?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn