duplicated fields

17 years 6 months ago #23446 by agentsmith
duplicated fields was created by agentsmith
Hello, info: locosporelchat.com/web, joomla 1.0.11, CB downloaded from this site, the last version...

I have a problem when a user enters to the profile section, forum configuration, has duplicate fields, and the second one is the one which works fine..

for testing:

user: 'visitante'
pasw: 'visitante'

how do i correct this?
thank you.

Post edited by: agentsmith, at: 2006/10/28 02:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #23481 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:duplicated fields
search this forum, known issue of joomlaBoard :S (not checking before modifying CB's SQL tables when users do what they shouldn't...pressing 2 times CB integration button in JB configuration :P)

You will need to do fix in SQL jos_comprofiler_fileds table removing the wrong entry... :S

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 6 months ago #23483 by agentsmith
Replied by agentsmith on topic Re:duplicated fields
thank you beat,

i ve searched the forum before posting, So newbie,
i come back because i found the fields managment (i found it by pressing cause of my adventure instintc, the generate field button) so easy,

i understand the forum filosophy , so i come back to 'close' the post with this image.

see you.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn