Can't install CB 1.0.2

16 years 8 months ago #41544 by jamjar
Replied by jamjar on topic Re:Can't install CB 1.0.2
Turn php safemode off and this error will be but a distant memory.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #41582 by salmee
Replied by salmee on topic Re:Can't install CB 1.0.2
hi jamjar.sorry..i'm a beginner in joomla and CB..could you please explain step by step what do you mean by "Turn php safemode off and this error will be but a distant memory." thanx ;)

16 years 8 months ago #41587 by jamjar
Replied by jamjar on topic Re:Can't install CB 1.0.2
Hi Salmee. I'm just a beginner in CB too. Unfortunately the PHP mode is not something you can control unless you host your own sites.

Having SafeMode turned on for PHP, disallows file creation which is why people sometimes have trouble installing this (and other) components.

Best place to start would be to contact your host and ask them to turn php safemode off. There are other workarounds posted on this forum if you just search for "safe mode", but contacting your host would help in this instance and also for any other components you might want to install.

good luck. :)

16 years 8 months ago #41690 by salmee
hi all..regarding the problem of can't install the CB, i had try the solution that had given by jamjar..i had turn the safemode off but still can't install the CB..the error was still the same "the connection was reset"..is there any other solution that i can do..i really need the CB as soon as possible to complete my task..plzz...thanx..;)

16 years 7 months ago #41967 by salmee
hi all..regarding the problem of Can't install CB 1.0.2 that i had posted previously, i hope somebody can give some solution because i really need this CB..please..thank you..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn