Problem with CB and MySQL?

16 years 8 months ago #41976 by ThomasMC
Problem with CB and MySQL? was created by ThomasMC
Hello all...

I am trying to figure out what is going on with my CB install in Joomla 1.0.12.

Install went fine and a database check gives green lights all over. I have also up'ed the PHP memory to 16mb, but still when making a link to the component I get a blank page and with debug turned on I get the following messages:

[code:1]
Notice: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6 in .../public_html/includes/database.php on line 294

.../public_html/includes/database.php:485
.../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_marketplace-tab/marketplace.plugin.php:47
.../public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:241
.../public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3127
.../public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:2970
.../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:367
.../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:432
.../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:253
.../public_html/index.php:263
Notice: Undefined variable: content in .../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_marketplace-tab/marketplace.plugin.php on line 172

Fatal error: Class 'MYProfiler' not found in .../public_html/components/com_myblog/common/datamanager.class.php on line 13

[/code:1]

Is this a common thingy and easy to fix, or...?

Any hints appriciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #41977 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Problem with CB and MySQL?
looks like a problem with the marketplace plugin you have installed - you should contact the plugin developer to fix this or unpublish the plugin.

16 years 8 months ago #41979 by ThomasMC
Replied by ThomasMC on topic Re:Problem with CB and MySQL?
Cheers.. it was the MyBlog plug-in that didn't work, the market place seems to work.

16 years 8 months ago #41981 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Problem with CB and MySQL?
ThomasMC wrote:

Cheers.. it was the MyBlog plug-in that didn't work, the market place seems to work.

interesting ... all the messages you posted point to the marketplace plugin ... glad you got it sorted.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn