Internal Server Error when using CBLogin

16 years 8 months ago #43379 by babettelafox
Internal Server Error when using CBLogin was created by babettelafox
I've installed CBuilder1_0_2 via the Admin interface of Joomla 1.0.12. Each time I login from Firefox 2.0.0.6 (Mac 10.4.10), unless I click the "remember me" box, the page refreshes without logging me in (the login box reappears, blank). If I then access a subpage, however...I am logged in.

I was mystified, and then one of my Windows-based (XP / IE) users reported that they were getting the following error when logging in with their register u-name / p-word:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@withinsight.be and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The website is kidznmaine.com. I've created a temp username / password account for testing purposes:

u: test
p: t6e58st

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43380 by babettelafox
Replied by babettelafox on topic Re:Internal Server Error when using CBLogin
Update: I just upgraded to Joomla 1.0.13, and now I can't login at all from the frontend CB login module.

16 years 8 months ago #43455 by babettelafox
Replied by babettelafox on topic Re:Internal Server Error when using CBLogin
Anyone? I'm desperate for information here -- I can't seem to find an answer on the other forum posts for this particular situation, and I'm on deadline!!

16 years 1 month ago #59430 by farmerdon
Replied by farmerdon on topic Re:Internal Server Error when using CBLogin
I have exactly the same problem.

I am using Joomla Version 1.0.15 and CB 1.1

I have checked all of the forums for help over the past 48 hours and have found nothing. This is the first mention of the problem I've found.

I'm attaching a screenshot of my error.
Attachments:

16 years 1 month ago #59461 by beat
farmerdon,

from the most interesting part of your screenshot, which is the url, i see that you got a 3pd sef component.

Please try clearing its cache. Then try turning SEF off completely. Then try joomla sef only, then try 3pd sef again. It will allow you to near down your problem.

Most probably it's a problem in your 3pd sef component (cache) or in .htaccess file.

Error 500 means "Server Error", which is usually a URL which can't resolve properly.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn