[solved]redirect says error 404

16 years 2 months ago #55439 by musiqcentral
[solved]redirect says error 404 was created by musiqcentral
Ok, I installed cb and the comprofiler (mod) and made the login published.... and the same "entries" that were on my main "joomla" login (blank) say error 404 once the user clicks login, and when i initially installed it, I was already logged in and tried to logout and said the same error. I looked in the cb login details and it defaulted index.php and I looked... and that item is on my site and is the default "logged out" page.... is there something else to do? Be kind to me, I read the read me about step by step installations, but it says nothing about this. I would like to use this core login system as it looks VERY detailed and is very desirous for my site (connections is a big plus). I have reverted to my core joomla login for the meantime, but you can check my site at www.musiqcentral.com

Solved using this post, did not appear until i "parused" and it isn't the "exact" match to my error

[code:1]www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,42/id,55457/#55457[/code:1]

Post edited by: musiqcentral, at: 2008/01/29 16:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn