some kind of tutorial for creating a cb template!!

17 years 5 months ago #22653 by radio
Why isnt there some kind of tutorial for createing CB templates? Its really frustrating that there is almost zero info about this! There is one thread on the forum where somebody made two custom profiles and then they got fed up and ditched the idea! And the templates they made are no long available for download for us to look at. You guys say that that your frustrated because nobody has really taken the time to take advantage of how customizable you made CB but perhaps if there was more data avilable for beginners and non experts in css and web graphics then more people would attempt it. Im getting quite frustrated because i want to totally change the look of the CB profile page as quite frankly it does not look that great in its basic form or with the included templates when you compair it to the big community profile sites out their like mingleville or faceparty ect.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #39237 by cursed
agree :(

16 years 1 month ago #55941 by mocster
I second that, is there anyone that an help us on the way to find were to change the prfile graphics and other graphics connected to the profile..

Please help is needed here to get this issue resolved

15 years 4 months ago #80628 by dashawk
im actually searching the same thing, :P but got nothing... well i tried to create my own CB template and installed it as plugin, but still some bugs came up, i'm still trying to fix it.. if i have perfected it, i'll post it right away guys... :cheer:

15 years 4 months ago #80670 by ryogi
Same here. Even I am looking for source of information on template design. Can someone help here please. I dont mind subscribing documents if that has the info.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn