Pending Approval

16 years 10 months ago #37940 by subhayu
Pending Approval was created by subhayu
Respeted Sir,
I downloaded CB 1.0.2 and followed the free installation manual.The installation was successful according to the manual, but i am facing a problem while uploading my image from the select file option.It is saying that:
Your image is pending for moderator approval and inside the avatar image it displays Pending Approval.

Does it something to do with CB Workflows module.Though i tried with unpublishing it from the joomla admin backend,but the problem remains.

Please help me out, as i am a beginner in CB but more familier with joomla.
thanking You.
With sincere respect and regards........subhayu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #37976 by Syrinx
Replied by Syrinx on topic Re:Pending Approval
To approve an image that is in "Pending" status, you need to login the Joomla frontend as admin. The CB Workflows module, if published will display a message indicating there is an image waiting for approval. Click on the link and approve the image.

You can also approve the image by going to the members profile and clicking on the "Moderation" tab at the top.

If you don't want avatars to have to be approved by an admin you need to go into the Community Builder configuration. Under the "Moderation" tab is the setting for approving images, etc.

16 years 7 months ago #43783 by jean.roux
Replied by jean.roux on topic Re:Pending Approval
Hi, did you ever get this problem fixed? I now ave the same problem after upgrading to v1.1

16 years 6 months ago #45288 by matthewlking
Replied by matthewlking on topic Re:Pending Approval
This one gets me every time I install CB someplace.

Thanks for reminding me about the fix.

16 years 6 months ago #45877 by lucser
Replied by lucser on topic Re:Pending Approval
i have the same problem

16 years 6 months ago #46378 by GMNIMan
Replied by GMNIMan on topic Re:Pending Approval
A very neat way to handle this "Image Pending Approval" issue is to install the "CB Picture Admin" component, and manage everything from the backend.

I don't even publish the "CB Workflows" for most installations.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn