agh! just installed and broke CB!!

14 years 2 months ago #123994 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:agh! just installed and broke CB!!
IWManiac wrote:

nant wrote:

Would me much faster to check the Doc-Subs tab you have in your profile.

Don't get me wrong Nick, but in my opinion it would be even faster if you provided the right link to subscribers instead of leading onto the 1.0 Version.

Or: stick a little note to the discription that Version 1.2 is only available to Subs. The way it is now is quite confusing.:blink:

btw. the "Doc-Subs-tab" is not very selfexplaining to newbies either.

IWManiac

Post edited by: IWManiac, at: 2010/02/10 08:57

Agree on 1.0 note addition - will add it.

Tell me how the Doc-Subs tab can be made more self-explanitory?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #124022 by IWManiac
Replied by IWManiac on topic Re:agh! just installed and broke CB!!

hmmm, it would be more of an eyecatcher if you'd rename it to "exclusive downloads","additional stuff" or just "downloads" or something like that. I honestly didn't expect to find plugins behind a tab called Doc-Subs.

Bet you'll come up with something good ;)

IWManiac

14 years 2 months ago #124023 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:agh! just installed and broke CB!!
IWManiac wrote:

hmmm, it would be more of an eyecatcher if you'd rename it to "exclusive downloads","additional stuff" or just "downloads" or something like that. I honestly didn't expect to find plugins behind a tab called Doc-Subs.

Bet you'll come up with something good ;)

IWManiac

You are right - the name of the tab by itself doesn't say much.

However, all CB Doc subscribers get a nice email when they subscribe that mentions the new tab and the nice badge on your profile.

Here is a copy of the email you must have received:

Dear [NAME],

Thank you for your Community Builder Documentation Subscription and corresponding payment that we just received.

Your corresponding privileges have now been automatically activated on Joomlapolis.

To download the detailed documentation, just login and click on the menu item "Downloads" on top of our home-page [SITEURL] , and will see a new category "Files for Documentation Subscribers", where you can download the detailed documentation, available for subscribers only.

You can now visit your Joomlapolis profile and see a nice new Doc Subscriber badge and also a Doc-Subs tab that has useful links about your subscription privileges.

Thank you again for your subscription and support to keep this open-source project running,

The Community Builder team of Joomlapolis.

I will assume that you didn't read your email :( and try to make the new profile tab even more evident.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn